Businesses in Singapore are always on the lookout for ways to save money and increase efficiency.
One way of doing this is by renovating their office spaces. But how much does an office renovation cost in Singapore?
And what are some factors that could affect the final price?
In this blog post, we will take a look at office renovation costs in Singapore and what business owners can do to keep expenses down. Stay tuned!
The average cost to renovate an office in Singapore is around $45,000.
However, this number can range from $20,000 to $100,000 depending on the size and scope of the commercial renovation project and layout complexity.
Office Renovation Singapore Overall Estimated Cost
1. Basic - $30 - $60 per square feet
2. Standard - $70 - $100 per square feet
3. Premium - $100 - $1000 per square feet
For a more accurate estimation, you can fill in this form to meet with our interior designer, message or call us at 8861 0232.
Before you begin your office renovation, it is important to meet with an experienced designer to plan out your office to ensure that it meets your requirements.
We will be using a renovation budget of $70,000 in this example.
A renovation deposit of 10% is required once you accept our quotation to start the renovation process.
These fees may be waived depending on the scope of your project and requirements.
|Build and fabricate 1500 * 1100 tall reception counter with fluted wood finish with drawers and storage.||$380.00 onwards|
|Build and fabricate 7ft * 2.5ft low counter||$185.00 onwards|
|Install 11ft quart Kompac Plus Top||$180.00 onwards|
|Glass plant holder with real plants||$55.00 onwards|
|Reinstall neon light logo at front feature wall and back of office||$130.00 onwards|
|Build feature wall with marble laminated finish and ply wood 7ft*10ft||$1750.00 onwards||Install LED light and driver||$45.00 onwards||Install hanging light||$320.00 onwards||Install 1 cat 6 data point for Xerox printer||$140.00 onwards|
|Build and fabricate top and bottom cabinet with soft closing hinges and open shelves wine rack system||$365.00 onwards|
|Install tempered glass backing as kitchen backsplash||$25.00 onwards|
|Install inlet pipe for sink/faucet and water dispenser system using stainless steel pipe||$850.00 onwards|
|Install outlet PVC pipe from pantry area to floortrap @ Ladys WC Plus Hacking into toilet||$950.00 onwards|
|Re-install parition seperating the pantry and the store room||$4.80 onwards|
|Staineless steel single sink + faucet||$450.00 onwards||Relocate 1 Switch and 1 double socket in storeroome||$150.00 onwards||Purchase dinning table||$690.00 onwards||Purchase 6 Dinning chairs||$85.00 onwards||50L metallic black dustbin with lid||$85.00 onwards||Hanging light for Dinning area with installation and lighting point||$680.00 onwards|
|To supply labour to install black brush metal frame with glass for 1 meeting room with L box parition support with 2 swing glass door Height 2820||$4,180.00 onwards|
|Install sticker frosted decal onto glass for both meeting room (900MM in the centre)||$650.00 onwards|
|Install carpet finish @ Both meeting room||$850.00 onwards|
|Relocated 2 wall mount aircon with extension of water discharge pipe||$560.00 onwards|
|1 Table * 2 office chair for each meeting room||$280.00 onwards|
|TV mount to install TV||$120.00 onwards|
|Rectangular rug in 2.9m * 2m||$290.00 onwards|
|4 round golden hanging lights with installation and lighting point||$730.00 onwards|
|Concrete planter box with fake plants with pebbles||$320.00 onwards|
|3 pax sofa set + 2 seats and 1 coffee table||$1,950.00 onwards|
|Install lighting point||$130.00 onwards|
|Scissor lift for electrical works on the ceiling during renovation period to fix up lighting||$450.00 onwards|
|Install 2*13A double socket||$95.00 onwards|
|Install green grass hanging light for 3 row of table||$75.00 onwards|
|Painting to all external wall and internal rooms in vinilex white odourless paint up to 3.4M||$5,300.00 onwards|
|Apply wallpaper (Wood/Floral/Tropical finsh) onto 3 side pillars up to 3.4m in height||$680.00 onwards|
|Install back of office wall in PVC wall panel in texture design / green fake plant wall||$25.00 onwards|
|Do general cleaning for the unit after renovation||$300.00 onwards|
|SCDF Fire Safety certificate (Notice of Approval)||$3450.00 onwards|
|Install false ceiling||$4.50 onwards|
|4 * downlight for meeting room with installation and lighting point||$135.00 onwards|
|4 * royal sprinkler head and 2nd layer sub-water piping||$320.00 onwards|
|Management for discharge of water during installation||$535.00 onwards|
|Remove existing partition to extend space for pantry area/ labour to replaster existing parition||$1,100.00 onwards|
|Hack and dispose pantry existing fixtures and all lightings||$880.00 onwards|
|Long backlights with artificial plants in daylight in 1.2M length (4 for each row for 3 rows of table)||$245.00 onwards|
|Fake 1.9m plant beside male toilet with cement pot||$280.00 onwards|
|Install 1 system 3 Daikin air conditioning unit||$2500.00 onwards|
Total Cost: $65,271.00 onwards
1. The size of the office space
2. The condition of the existing commercial space
3. The type of renovations being done (e.g., new paint job, new furniture, reconfiguration of floor plan)
4. Whether or not structural changes need to be made (e.g., opening up walls, adding/removing partitions)
5. Material costs will be determined by the quality of material used.
6. The experience level of the contractor(s) hired for the job
If you're planning to renovate your offices, there are a few things you can do to keep costs down:
1. Get multiple quotations from different contractors before making a decision.
2. Choose quality over quantity - focus on getting key pieces that will last, rather than filling your office with cheap furniture that will need to be replaced soon.
3. Be flexible with your timeline - often, contractors will offer discounts for projects that can be completed outside of peak times.
4. Do some of the work yourself, if possible - things like painting and minor repairs can often be done without a renovation contractor help.
5. Save on installation cost by installing an item on your own.
6. Buy ready-made cabinets instead of custom-design ones to save on carpentry services.
7. Opt for vinyl and parquet tiles instead of marble flooring as they are more affordable and easier to maintain.
By following these tips, you can renovate your office within budget.
Seek professional advice from a renovation company if you are still in doubt.